Thursday, January 31, 2008

The First of Many...


Howwwww. Seeing how this is our first post on our first blog, we thought that we should include howwwww grateful we are for all the people/things that made this post possible. First off, we'd like to thank our new computer and the blessed internet that made it all possible. Next on the list is the children we don't have. They're our inspiration for all we do. And last but not least, in no particular order: Maceys, the Native Americans, President Bush, Hillary Clinton, the black guy, Shawn, all our former pets, The National Council for Disease Prevention in Third World Countries, our Moms, James, the IRS, evolution, the Japanese, Pffff Changs, and above all, each other. Thanks for your support and remember that a waterfall is nothing more than a bunch of drips.

9 comments:

bart said...

Hooray! On more breaks under peer pressure!

Very funny -- good start to a new blog. I especially like the labels. Labels are an unappreciated source of humor. Good work ;-).

Also, hooray for me! I am the very first commenter!

Bec said...

Howwww do I love thee? Let me count the ways... 1. You're funny. 2. You listed James. 3. You're funny. (Dang, I'm out of ideas... anyway- welcome! We love you!)

Zann said...

Hey nice picture guys! So I saw that you guys had a blog and I thought, "Yes, soon the Andersons will rule the blogging world!!" Then I thought, "I mean, the Andersons and the Fords will rule the blogging world!" Anyways, welcome!

Anonymous said...

You 2 are something else.
Pretty cool though. I've read quite a few blogs lately. They must really be catching on. Keep it up.
I'm glad to see the Andersons ( both of them ) so I can keep up with them too.

katie said...

Ah, geez, I have to acknowledge the hysterical comment about children. --acknowledgement to you!-- I also have to go wipe the tears from my eyes due to no mention of your forebears in Philly--where the cheesesteaks are. Everyone knows cheesesteaks make the world go round. I just reread this comment and it's lame. That's cool though because you will get plenty more. fffffffffFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bec said...

Hey- where's the NEW post? What gives??

Shawn said...

new post new post new post

Adam and Aubrey said...

Glad to see you 2 blogging. I love indians. Especially Macey's brand! I'll be stalking you guys now, so watch yourselves!

Adam and Aubrey said...

oh ya, and I agree with Bec and Shawn. New Post!