Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sadness all around...

Does anyone else feel like they're suffering from the blues due to an overall lack of posting? Well I do, so I thought I would create a post with some suggestions for possible future posts.


This is us at Disneyland last year. We love vacations!


Remember how much fun we had shooting Kevin on Christmas last year?


We love decorating for Christmas. This is the Christmas tree in our apartment this year. It's a little cramped, but I think it was well worth it.

Happy Posting!

5 comments:

Bec said...

All we really have to say is, "Aaashee? Aaashee?" (That was a direct quote. Imagine this with lots of pointing and some intense question-like intonation.) :) We love you guys. And we'll get there... we're just so darn busy!

Amber said...

You're tree is huge. Do you have room to sleep on your bed? It's good to see that you guys are doing well. We miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I see a pumpkin! You guys must have spray painted your halloween pumpkins silver and gold and reused them on your tree. Nice idea.

MOM G. said...

HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Your tree looks a little different than when I saw it on
Sunday. You do amazing things!!
Glad to see you had a few minutes to blog and update us.

Shawn said...

I think the blues might be coming from a lack of shooting Kevin. Can we invite him over for a little abusive get together?