Sunday, May 31, 2009

We Are Alive...Part II


We went to the Smithfield Health Days celebration to support the family. Brynn was in the parade and waved like a true Princess. Mindy and Becca also had a booth where they were selling handmade hairbows. We helped out Shawn by playing with the girls. The worst part was having to play with Claire.


We went to St. George over Memorial Day weekend. Our friends, Dave and Carly, drove down with us. Zed and Alise live down there, and were kind enough to play with us.

We asked her to smile, and this was the result.


We went to Zions, an adult park (where they have wicked awesome playground equipment designed for adults), and to the lake. All in all a pretty good weekend.


Jon grew a lovely rat-tail (Yes - that is a bead). Enough said.

6 comments:

Richelle said...

It was nice to see what you've been up to. I was wondering where you'd been. I was starting to think you were one of those people who only comments on other's blogs, but never posts on their own. (hmmm...that sounds strangely like I'm describing myself, except for the fact that I don't have a blog)

Andy is jealous of Jon's rat tail! He had one when he was 10, and fondly remembers those days.

Mindy said...

So, the adult park sounds kinky. If you hadn't told me about it I would for sure be wondering. . . if I could go!
The rat tail looks awesome. I think I will have Shawn grow one.

Bec said...

Ha. Yay for Mindy. I was gonna comment along those lines, but didn't want to add to my "reputation" amongst the fam. ;) But really- amen to that.


And poor you... had to play with little Claire. Between Claire and puppies, you have a pretty sad life!

Fun posts. Good work.

Amber said...

What a fun weekend. I would to babysit Claire. I bet she was super hard. You guys are awesome.

bart said...

Wait! I noticed the label! What happened to the rat-tail?

JuanFord said...

There comes a time in every man's life when he must part with the thing that he loves the most, unless of course he cuts off his rat-tail.